- No eating and drinking in the paid area of the MRT3 Stations.
- No spitting, littering and smoking inside the stations and trains.
- Give priority to the elderly, pregnant women and persons with disabilities in using the elevators and escalators.
- Do not prevent train doors from closing to avoid delay and accidents. Instead, kindly wait for the next train.
- Passengers allowed in the first car of each train are females, persons with disability, senior citizens, children with guardians, and pregnant women including accompanying husband.
- For your convenience, the Exact fare Window is exclusive for buyers of Stored Value Tickets and Single Journey Tickets paying exact fare.
- Refunding of tickets shall be entertained ONLY after 20 minutes from the start of train delay.
- Only VALID Single Journey Tickets (SJT) will be given a FULL refund, equivalent to the amount paid, within three (3) working days from the date of train delay occurrence.
- The Single Journey DISCOUNTED Tickets are available only to Senior Citizens (with any valid ID) and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs: with valid NCWDP IDs).
- Keep your tickets while inside the stations and trains. Lost tickets shall be charged additionally of the fare from the farthest station.
- Stored Value Tickets are valid for three (3) months from the date of FIRST USE. Expired tickets will not be honored for refunds.
- Single Journey Tickets are valid on the date of purchase ONLY.
safety and security advisories
- Do not lean on train doors.
- Hold on to handrails at all times.
- Do not go beyond the yellow platform tile edge.
- Crossing and walking on the train tracks are strictly prohibited.
- MRT3 reserves the right to refuse entry to passengers who are under the influence of alcohol and.or drugs and who are in OBVIOUS state of mental instability.
- For your protection, Safety and Security personnel are always present to assist you. Please do not hesitate to call for their attention if you notice anything suspicious.
- The following items are prohibited in the MRT3 premises:
- deadly weapons
- bulky and long objects
- food and drinks in unsealed containers
- inflated balloons
- quantities of flammable, poisonous and/or harmful products (fuels, paints, pesticides,etc.)